Monday 9 January 2012

TOP 3 NON-PREMIERSHIP ADVERTISING HOARDINGS (w/e 09-01-12)

At last count, I had only three people admit that they read this blog.
I have no idea whether they still do, but would like to dedicate this TTNPAH to one of them;
my friend John Osborne.

John is a published author (Radio Head, The Newsagent's Window) and published poet (What If Men Burst In Wearing Balaclavas, The New Blur Album), and an avid Carlisle United fan.
I haven't heard much from 'Jozzers' recently as he has been very busy.
When he's not entertaining Radio1 DJs with his fantastic Radio4 show "John Peel's Shed", he's off doing gigs with Arthur Smith, Emmy the Great and Tim Key.
I miss him greatly, but cracked a huge smile when I heard that Carlisle had won 4-1 against Leyton Orient at the weekend.

This is for him.

CARLISLE REFRIGERATION:REFRIGERATION & GAS ENGINEERS - Carlisle Utd.

REAYS TRAVEL: OFFICIAL TEAM COACH PROVIDER - Carlisle Utd.

PAUL FERGUSON & family: SUPPORTING - Carlisle Utd.

No comments:

Post a Comment