Saturday 30 July 2011

TWITTER FEED MENTALITY




I'm an old-fashioned guy.
I like things the way they are;
but so often, they become something else entirely.
So quickly.

And I'm ashamed to say
I don't understand social-media.

I'm an old-fashioned guy.
I like it when things are planned;
but so often, things bombard your very senses
to the point of overload.

You feel ashamed to say
"I fuckin' detest social-media!"

It makes me sound like a psycho
or a schizo at best.
It's what I call my Twitter-feed Mentality.

Egypt.
From Hossam.
RT. @Robert Mackey - New York Times


"the tear gas canisters r being shot @ v dangerous level, like knees or abdomen.. We have to dodge them"

Via Facebook.
From Yanny Mac & Pikey Paddy.


"Homecoming Gig! Great Yarmouth Pier's Pasquale & Depp reunited for one last time. This Saturd"

Norwich.
From TractorGirl
RT. @YannyMac


"Ipswich FC are guilty of commercial suicide"

Beccles.
From YannyMac
RT @Robert Mackey @Hossam


"the tear gas canisters r being shot @ v dangerous level, like knees or abdomen.. We have to dodge them"

I'm an old-fashioned guy.
I like it when things are peaceful;
but so often your laptop window gets fogged up
with reality.

This is what I call my Twitter-feed Mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment