Tuesday 24 May 2011

BRING BACK MARY WHITEHOUSE (Chelsea Flower Show)






Thankfully, in our house we use the television guide to filter unsuitable content.
I am often found sitting on the loo with a pencil, putting my ring around things we shouldn't really be watching.
So imagine my utter disappointment when I had to edit tonight's Titchmarsh-Fest from our proposed viewing, all because of the 'new girl' on Gardeners' World.
This is not a feeble attempt to bring back the economy fish-finger Alys Fowler - the wife and I get enough of her in the weekend supplements.
No. This was outrage at the perpetual filth plastered across the goggle-box, and this time before the watershed.
I quote:
"Rachel De Thame finds out what makes a successful entry" (RHS Flower Show.BBC2. 8pm)

BRING BACK MARY WHITEHOUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment